PRIME CANADIAN PORK . PRIMROSE FARMS
✔ Naturally-Raised ✔ Grain-Fed ✔ Certified
100% fresh, chilled, and natural ingredients only, pre-cooked sous vide, delivered chilled and vacuum-sealed to keep or eat.
A classic Italian pork belly roast stuffed with a juicy center consisting of either our homemade Chestnut or Chorizo stuffing (more to be released soooooon). Marinated with homemade seasonings, when roasted, creates a tantalisingly and mind-bindingly cracking skin that’s juicy inside, great to be shared with your friends and/or family.
To Keep: Store refrigerated (not frozen) in sealed pouch for up to 21 days while retaining freshness. If opened, keep in fridge for a couple days max.
To Eat: Leave pouch out to get to room temperature and fire up in Oven. Detailed guidelines are provided with delivery of each product and is also online (scroll down). Or, try to finish it your way!
1. Remove Pork from the refrigerator for at least 30mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 230°C on fan-forced. If oven does not get that hot, amend to a longer finishing time with lower heat.
3. Open bag, remove Pork, gently scrape off excess fat, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel, focusing on the skin.
*Tip: Reserve juice and liquids from the bag for later use.
4. To enjoy crispier skin, per KG of Pork, rub 1-2 teaspoons of Kosher salt on the skin surface.
5. Once the oven is hot, on a tray and parchment paper, place the Pork on the upper rack and allow it to cook for 30-40mins - until skin becomes crispy. Each oven is different, so you will have to monitor the timing, and Pork skin can take longer to get crispy!
*Tip: Reduce reserved juice and liquids from the bag in a saucepan and slowly spoon into gravy for added flavour.
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.